It is very important to confirm the height of the handr […]
It is very important to confirm the height of the handrails of indoor stairs, not only the elderly at home, but also the children. So how to confirm the height of the stair railing? Let's get to know the editor below.
How to confirm the height of stair railing
1. Measured from the beginning of the step front edge line, the height of the indoor stair handrail should not be less than 0.90m, and the height of the outdoor stair handrail should not be less than 1.05m.
2. When the width of the stairwell is greater than 0.20m, the clearance of the straight rod of the stair railing should not be greater than 0.11m. This is to prevent children from falling.
3. The channel width of the stairs cannot be smaller than the width of the stairs, and it cannot be smaller than 1.10m.
4. Stairs in residences, nurseries, kindergartens, primary and secondary schools, and special activity places for children must be constructed to prevent children from climbing. When straight rods are used as stairs, the net distance of rods should not be greater than 0.11m.
5. When the flying height is below 24m, the height of the stairs should not be less than 1.05m, and when the flying height is 24m and above (including middle and high-rise residential buildings), the height of the stairs should not be less than 1.10m.
6. Cultural and recreational construction, commercial service construction, sports construction, garden landscape construction and other places that allow children to enter activities. When straight rods are used as stairs, the net distance between rods should not be greater than 0.11m.
7. In the residential planning, there is a clear requirement for the width of the stairs, which must be sufficient for fire protection dispersion requirements, especially in public construction, which is very obvious, so we can see that the width of the stairs is generally too large, so When the width scale is too large, pay special attention to the relationship between the handrail device and the width of the stairs. For example, when the clear width of the stairs reaches three flows, both sides of the handrails must be installed; if it reaches four flows, the central handrail should be installed.